Information Collection and Use by Fast Boat Bali to Gili
We collect personally identifiable information when you register for our service. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested, and the personally identifiable information you entered. We use information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you in case of emergency.
Information Sharing and Disclosure by Fast Boat Bali to Gili
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.